- Large factories who need to do custom / curved work
Glue pot bander with temperature control
for PVC, Polyester, Melamine, wood veneer
tapes of up to 3 mm and plastic laminate strips.
- Easy and fast set up of tape height and panel thickness
- Automatic tape feed with control
- Fast heat up time of 10 minutes
Ideal for small shops or Large factories who
need a machine for custom works, such as
curved panels or large counter tops.
The PEB250 includes a large guide support to increase stability and ease of use. The guide is fully adjustable and has a scale in millimeters. The
temperature adjustment (120 -200°C) or (250-390F) is controlled by a microprocessor for higher accuracy. Temperature increasing by impulses. Protects the heating elements increasing their working life.
Temperature increasing by impulses. Protects the heating elements increasing their working lifedgebanders
Watch how easy it is to operate
New Features & Advantages:
- Adjustable indeed control
- Adjustment for tape thickness for better glue spread
- Precision control of gel dosage on the tape
- Adjustable tape exit for better positioning of the tape on the board
- Teflon coated tracks to prevent tape jams
- Teflon coated glue pot for easier cleaning
- Tape spacer to avoid tape jams
- Speed adjustment controlled by micro processor
Specifications Input power: 830 W Adjustable working temperature: 120 - 200°C or ( 250 - 390F ) Adjustable working speed: 6.6, 13.1, 16.4, 19.7 feet / minute or ( 2, 4, 5, 6 m/min ) Panel thickness: 0.39 - 2.44 inches (10 - 62 mm) Tape thickness: 0.02 - 0.11 inches (0,4-3 mm) Tank capacity: Net Weight: 0.23 L (230 cm3) 20 Pounds net
Zach Hewitt of Ontario, Canada says " This machine is the perfect entry model glue pot machine. Easy to operate, easy to clean and maintain".