Our ultimate portable miter saw work station – heavy duty construction, works with most miter saws
• Universal quick mounts for miter saws, band saws, scroll saws, planers, and more. Almost any make and model tools accepted.
• Folds quickly for easy transport and storage, and sets up rock solid.
• Heavy duty construction, with the capability to support 500 lbs and 10’ of material.
• Two material support stops included
Our ultimate miter saw stand / bench top tool workstation, the Portamate PM-6500 Miter Saw Stand is ideal for contractors and carpenters. Of course, it’s a miter saw stand, and works with virtually every make and model miter saw. But it also works with other equipment, such as portable planers, small band saws, scroll saws, and more – the universal quick mounts make changing tools easy and intuitive (and you can purchase extra mounts for other tools – look for part number PM-7002). This is a heavy duty piece of equipment, built with powder-coated, rust-resistant tubular steel and aluminum, and is capable of supporting 500 lbs. of material up to 10’ in length. It folds and transports easily, and sets up fully stable in seconds. The ergonomically designed 33” work height saves you from having to bend down and make cuts and you’ll love how easy this workstation makes your projects. It’s also backed by a one-year warranty, and will provide you with years of service.
- 55 lbs
- Extension arms supports material up to 10' in length
- Power coated rust resistant tubular steel
- Supports up to 500 lbs of material
- 33" work height
- Includes (2) Universal Tool Mounts