Groves Stone Storage Systems - Bundle Rack Store bundles or slabs up to 9000 lbs. between posts. Outside rails are designed with slats to hold 2x4's. 2x4's protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails. Red powder-coated rails 11" wide.Heavy Duty 2.5” x 2.5” x 3/16” wall thickness, 72” post height. 12 Openings 20' Long
Heavy-Duty Bundle Rack - HDBR-2.5 - Up to 9,000 lb. Capacity -
Patent number - 7.143.901
- Designed for jumbo size stone bundles.
- Holds up to 9,000 lbs. between two posts.
- Maximum weight is 4,500 lbs. per post.
- Outside rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4’s.
- 2 x 4’s protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails.
- Heavy Duty powdercoated rails 11” wide x 5½” high x 60” long butt together for desired length.
- Outside rails have 2.5” square holes spaced 5” apart on the top.
- A steel plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rails, 1” up from the bottom.
- 2½” square tube posts are coated with a Heavy Duty powdercoated finish.
- Rails shipped with 11” connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line.
- * SAFETY WARNING: Bottom rails must be bolted to the floor for safety.
- * SAFETY WARNING: Maximum weight allowed per bundle is 9,000 lbs. (4,500 lbs. per post).