5"-8" (127 mm-203 mm) Dia. Right-Angle Wet Rotary Sander, Basic
- .7 hp, 0-2,000 RPM, Rear Exhaust, 5/8"-11 Spindle Thread
- Basic Model runs 5" (127 mm), 6" (152 mm), or 8" (203 mm) diameter polishing pads. Pads sold separately. Without pre-assembled hook-ups for those not requiring through-the-tool water feed (for those who prefer to use a hose or spray bottle). Accepts variety of abrasive products including wet or dry discs, non-woven-nylon surface conditioning discs and filmbacked discs.
- Water is fed through the center of pad directly to the work surface, providing optimum flushing of work surface and pad. This prevents build-up of sanding residue on the disc, allowing the tool to be used efficiently in any position. Independent water rinse allows flushing of the work surface without starting the tool.
- Rear exhaust muffler reduces noise levels. Conventional rotary action with lubricated gears.
- High torque air motor has variable speed.
- Safety-lock throttle and soft-grip handle (adjusts to left or right hand).