Saw & Router Combination SR5
The SR5 is able to saw and rout on one vertical steel welded frame, which is ideal for shops with limited space where both panel sizing and panel routing are performed. This model can be changed from saw to router in less than one minute and has accuracy of 1/64" straight and square. It's equipped with a MID-WAY FENCE system as standard equipment, which makes the processing of small panels more efficient. Our patented self-adjusting router carriage provides for a consistent depth of cut when routing.
- 3.25 Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- 10 ft. Welded steel frame.
- Chrome plated 1" guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical and horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counterbalance system.
- Adjustable floating router head.
- MID-WAY FENCE with stop.
- 4 material clamps.
- 2 blind dado stops.
- 1 year parts warranty.
- Fixed Stand.
- Quick stop gauge.
- Stop bar gauge.
- MID-WAY FENCE flip stop.
- Dust hood and hose kit.
- Dust vacuum system (1 hp or 2 hp)
- Hold down bar.
- Specialty saw blades and router bits.
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||1"/ 45mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||1/64"/ 0,4mm|
|Shipping Weight||320 lbs./ 145 kg|