The 4375 Wide Belt Sanders deliver serious results. With heavier construction than the 3760 wide belt, a fully adjustable platen, variable speed DC powered conveyor table, and large 7 " throat opening, the 4375 Sanders are ready to go to work in your busy shop environment. The large 75" sanding belt has 25% more abrasive surface than competing 60" belt machines. Larger sanding belts accumulate less heat and debris requiring less maintenance and fewer belt replacements.
- Photo electric belt tracking.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning.
- 2" felt pad and adjustable platen.
- 2 rubber covered pinch rollers 2" OD.
- 2 machined idler rollers 4" OD with 1" bearings.
- Rubber covered contact roller 5" OD with 1 5/8" drive bearing.
- Conveyor table set on four 1" acme thread jack screws.
- 2 height adjustment gauges.
- 6" internal dust chute.
- Digital height positioning readout.
- Motorized table height adjustment.
- Hour meter.
- Abrasive sanding belts.
|Max. Working Width||42"/ 1070mm|
|Max. Working Length||Unlimited|
|Max. Working Thickness||7"/184mm|
|Machine Height||70"/ 1780mm|
|Machine Width||54"/ 1375mm|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||2500 lbs./ 1134 kg|
|Vacuum Requirement||1000 CFM|
|Air Pressure Requirement||60-65 PSI|