The 3760 is a serious wide belt sander for the small woodworking shop. This machine packs most of the features of our larger sanders into a lower cost machine. The 3760 is available with a 10 Hp single phase or 15 Hp three phase motor.
Where else can you get a high quality American Made wide belt sander for under $10,000?
- Photo electric belt tracking.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning.
- 2" removable platen.
- 2 rubber covered pinch rollers 1" OD.
- 2 machined idler rollers 2 3/16" OD with " bearings.
- Rubber covered contact roller 4" OD with 1 3/8" drive bearing.
- Conveyor table set on four " acme thread jack screws.
- 6" internal dust chute.
- Emergency stop.
- Digital height positioning readout.
- Hour meter.
- Abrasive sanding belts.
|Max. Working Width|
|Max. Working Length||Unlimited|
|Max. Working Thickness||7"/184mm|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||1400 lbs./ 635 kg|
|Vacuum Requirement||1800 CFM|
|Air Pressure Requirement||60-65 PSI|