The 7400 saws are designed for continuous production and tight tolerance cutting. With a 3 horsepower, 3~, 220V heavy-duty induction motor (Also available in 1~), these saws can handle the toughest applications. The saw carriage travels vertically on two heavy extruded beams utilizing Dual-Vee bearings to deliver cutting accuracy to 0.005" straight and square. The 7400XL offers an extra large 13' frame length for cutting panels in excess of 10' in length. Specify these machines for heavy production requirements, large panels and close tolerance panel processing applications.
- 3 Hp, 3~ continuous duty induction saw motor.
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system
- Dual V-track precision guide system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick stop gauges (8left, 5right)
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Floating pressure saw foot.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- MID-WAY FENCE
- Dust collection ready.
- Hold down bar.
- 1 year parts warranty.
- Lifetime frame warranty.
- Stop bar.
- Dust vacuum (1 Hp or 2 Hp).
- Material scoring attachment.
- 2 Hp, 1 phase motor.
- Specialty saw blades.
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||2 1/8"/55mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||0.005"/0,13mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"/200mm|
|Motor||Standard: 3~220V, 7.6 amp|
Optional: 1~230V, 11 amp
|Shipping Weight||950 lbs./ 431 kg||1050 lbs./ 476 kg|