The C4 and C5 models pack all of the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5' frame. These panel saws can travel to work sites and fit into shops with limited floor space. The C4 is ideal for cutting 4' × 8' sheets of material while the new C5 can handle sheets up to 64" wide.
- 3¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1¾" steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- 1 year parts warranty.
- Lifetime frame warranty.
|Max. Crosscut |
|Max. Rip Cut |
|Max. Cut Thickness |
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square |
|Saw Blade Diameter |
|Motor||120V, 15amp (220V available)||120V, 15amp (220V available)|
|Shipping Weight||189 lbs./86kg||199|