All of the features if the EB10C plus a mini power feeder. The relationship between the feed rate and the temperature is critical in achieving a good bond. An experienced craftsman can learn to maintain a constant feed rate but a power feeder does it automatically. Edgebanders
Hot air automatic bench mount production
edge bander with top+ bottom motorized flush
trim station. Shown with optional power feeder
- No need for dust collector.
- No need for compressed air.
- Single Phase, 220 Volts, 20 A. 2850 W
- Top & Bottom motorized trim.
- The ends are cut automatically with
1/4" over hang. An end trimmer is
included to cut the ends flush manually
- Electronic Temp. control with range of :
0 - 900F ( 0 - 500 C )
- Board thickness range: 7/16" to 2-3/8 "
- Maximum tape thickness: 1 mm
- Remove the top+bottom trim station to
edgenband round shapes with radius
range of : 2-1/6" inner radius, and
unlimited outer radius
Factory drilled for a Grizzly Mini Feeder, the feeder shown is not included. The speed of this feeder is variable. But we recommend 15 feet per minute, and find out the right temperature for the brand that you use. The machine is packed in a crate with gross weight of 120 pounds, and net weight of 95 Pounds
Dimensions: 24 x 37 x 17"
The front fence opens up to provide a wider table easier to move the larger boards on the extended table