Strong polyester tape to instantly seal double and triple walled corrugated cartons including those with high recycled content. Tensile strength of 45 lb/inch in machine direction; 65 lb/inch cross direction. Water resistant.
Best combination of all performance features in the Scotch® polyester line of tapes. Pressure-sensitive rubber resin adhesive bonds and seals corrugated boxes with more than 12,000 minutes adhesion to fiberboard. Heavy biaxially oriented polyester backing is easy to handle and dispense. Strongest resistance to abrasion. Resists moisture and scuffing. Highest edge tear and split resistance in polyester line. Complies with environmental considerations of ASTM D1974-92. Meets CID A-A-1684B and ASTM D5486 Type III. Water-resistant per ASTM D5570. Graphics show through clear backing. 2" x 55 yards
|Benefits and Features:|
- Use this tape when you need to protect highvalue items in double or triple walled corrugated cartons
- Adhesive holds even when boxes are handled roughly
- Polyester tape with hot melt synthetic rubber adhesive
- Strong backing resists score line breaking, center seam splitting, and abrasion
- Keeps boxes closed even when exposed to moisture